Due to the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic, please follow the guidelines below when attending worship or any other activity at the church.
If for any reason you are not willing or able to follow the guidelines listed below, we ask that you continue to worship at home and NOT come to the church. We ask that you respect the leadership of this church and its careful work, and to demonstrate love and respect for your neighbor as well by staying home if you cannot abide by the plan adopted for attending worship in the sanctuary. As the Body of Christ, we want to set the highest standards of love and care, not just comply with the minimum standards.
- Observe social distancing of six feet or more
- Sit in designated spaces only
- Wear a mask at all times
- Doors will be opened prior to the service/event to limit contact to surfaces
- No passing of the offering plate
- No shaking hands or other physical contact
- Hand sanitizer available upon entry
- Bulletins will not be printed but will be available here
- Phased exiting by pew from back to front
- Congregants will seat themselves
- Restrooms are only available in an emergency
- Children's church and nursery will not be provided
COVID SAFETY SCALE
If you (or someone in your household) score four (4) points or greater, you should consider avoiding large in-person gatherings, such as church until the advent of an effective vaccine. If you score less than four (4), it is reasonable to attend large in-person gatherings with appropriate precautions, including face masks and some degree of social distancing.
- 1 point for age 60 or older
- 1 point for African American ethnicity
- 1 point for Hispanic ethnicity
- 1 point for COPD or excessive smoking or vaping
- 1 point for hypertension/heart disease
- 1 point for active treatment for cancer/autoimmune disease
- 1 point for obesity (BMI greater than 30)
- 1 point for diabetes
QUESTIONNAIRE FOR EACH POTENTIAL WORSHIP ATTENDEE TO ASK EACH SUNDAY
If you (or someone in your household) answer YES to ANY of the questions below, you should watch worship on the church website, Facebook, YouTube, television, or listen on radio on that particular Sunday to avoid potentially infecting other church members.
- Do you have chills and temperature (greater than 100 degrees)?
- Have you taken any fever-reducing medicine in the past 4-6 hours?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any acute digestive symptoms such as diarrhea, loss of appetite, or vomiting?
- Are you experiencing a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with someone with or under investigation for COVID in the past two (2) weeks?